Friday, October 29, 2010

Living Room Inspiration

My living room has wall to wall paneling (way too dark for my liking), beige sofa and loveseat, red and green accents and LOTS of books. I would love to brighten up our living room and have it look like one of these fantastic photos. I don't remember where I got them, but they are beautiful aren't they? Which one do you like best?



I love the beadboard, floral accent pillow and the vase overflowing with flowers!

I love everything about this wonderful space!!!

Wouldn't you love curling up in that white chair while reading your favorite book and enjoying the warmth from the stove?

I love white slipcovers and LOTS of pillows!

I love just about anything with a rose floral pattern in it.

This room is perfect in the fact that it just feels so homey. Love the style and warmth of this room.

Red. Floral. Red floral loveseat. How can you lose?

Ooooooh.....Aaaaaaaah.