Friday, January 14, 2011

Blessings

Ever since I was a little girl, I have dreamed of being a Mom. I love, love, LOVE being a Mom. I believe it is the greatest blessing God could have ever given women. My kids and my husband are my treasures and I thank God for them every day.

Being a parent has many responsibilities, and I take them very seriously. God has entrusted me and my husband to raise two other human beings to live, love and serve Him with all their hearts. That is nothing to take lightly. I have a saying "You can love your kids to death, or you can love your kids to eternity". I want to "Love my kids to eternity". Recently we made the decision to get rid of all our movies. We watched a series on You Tube called Battlefield Hollywood and it changed the way we view entertainment. So after praying about it we decided that we would rather spend our time doing other things than sitting in front of the TV. We haven't even missed it. In fact, both our girls have told us how glad they are that we don't have them anymore.

We are spending more time together talking and sharing....I love it. God is so good!